|Thank you for visiting our website and your interest in Sassy Cow Creamery. |
Please read through the pages of our website to learn more about all that we do at Sassy Cow Creamery. Since opening our doors in May 2008 we have been overwhelmed by the support for our farms and creamery. We hope that you will be able to stop out and visit us to see first hand where your Sassy Cow dairy products come from.
Please check back often for the latest updates and thank you for your support. Ask for Sassy Cow milk and ice cream in your local store. We can't wait for you to come out and visit us. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Congratulations to our Savvy Recipe Contest Winners
Sassy Cesar Mac
by Samantha Miller
1 box of cavatappi pasta
1 cup of Sassy Cow half & half
1 cup of Sassy Cow Milk
4 TBSP of butter + 2 TBSP for bread crumbs
¾ cup of breadcrumbs
4 TBSP of flour
Salt/Pepper & Garlic Salt
1 cup of Cesar’s Cheese Mozzarella (must shred)
1 cup of Cesar’s Chipotle Cheddar Cheese (must shred) + ¼ cup for top
1. Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cook and drain macaroni
3. In a saucepan melt butter.
4. Add flour slowly with salt, pepper and garlic salt. Constantly whisk mixture.
5. Add milk and cream; stirring constantly.
6. Then add shredded cheese blend; Bring mixture to a boiling point while continuing to stir mixture.
7. Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes while stirring mixture.
8. Melt 2 TSBP of butter and mix with breadcrumbs.
9. Place cooked macaroni in a 9X11 greased baking pan. Pour cheese mixture on top of macaroni stir mixture until macaroni is coated. Spread remaining shredded cheese on top of macaroni and cover with breadcrumbs.
Bake macaroni for 25 min until brown. Enjoy!
Strawberry, Banana and Croissant Pudding
by Alise Sjostrom
4-6 medium croissants, cut in half
2 bananas, sliced
1/2 cup strawberry preserves
1/2 cup Sassy Cow Whole Milk
1/2 cup Sassy Cow Heavy Cream
1/4 cup sugar or honey
4 eggs, beaten
In an 8×8 square baking dish, evenly place bottom halves of croissants, face down. Next, spread around the banana slices over the croissant halves. Top the banana slices with spread-out dollops of strawberry preserves.
In a glass measuring bowl, whisk together the milk, cream, sugar and eggs. Pour half of the mixture over the croissant/banana/preserves. Top with the remaining croissant halves, round side up. Evenly cover with remaining egg mixture.
Cover dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour, up to overnight. *I make it the night before so it’s ready for breakfast the next morning.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place dish in oven and bake for about 30-35 minutes. It should no longer jiggle. Serve warm.
Fat Free Strawberries & Cream Smoothie
by Laurel Kading
1 frozen banana
1 cup frozen strawberries
1 1/2 cups Sassy Cow Skim Milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 Tbsp honey
Place all ingredients in blender and process until smooth and creamy. Garnish with fresh strawberries. Enjoy!
|To check out our latest Sassy Cow Commercial CLICK HERE.|
Join Sassy Cow's Email List by signing up below